Monday, March 16, 2015

A clarification

I spent/wasted several hours and several thousand words of writing trying to explain this, then deleted it. (Which explains why nothing else has appeared here in the past week. Unlike some writers, I spend a lot of time at a Job job and this is only a hobby.)

Hillary Clinton may never be my first caucus choice. But she may. It depends on what the rest of the field looks like.  I still hope the field grows.

But I would gladly support Hillary Clinton in a general election.

In contrast, since unbelievably this subject has come up again: It's fairly well known I did not vote for Al Gore in the 2000 general election.

I have no regrets, and under no circumstances would I ever consider voting for him.

I hope everyone understands and remembers that difference as I follow and critique all the candidates this year.

No comments: